Declan Diamond is the principle of his own practice DSD Architecture Ltd which is based in Banbridge, Co.Down.
Declan specialises in the design of bespoke new build homes along with the remodelling of existing homes. He has been working as an Architectural Designer for the past 25 years and became a Full member of the Chartered Institute Of Architectural Technologists (MCIAT) back in 2015.
In 2007 Declan embarked on his own self-build journey designing and managing the build of his new home Springwell Cottage which is located in Banbridge. His self-build journey has helped him gain experience in all aspects of the construction process which has been invaluable when designing client projects.
At DSD Architecture Ltd we offer a complete design service tailored to our clients needs. These services include;
We deal with all aspects of the planning process to include;
- Outline planning Applications
- Full Planning Applications
- Reserved Matters Applications
- Initial Scheme Designs
- Organise Topographical Surveys
- Preparation of Working Drawings
- Building Control applications
- Organise SAP Calculations & EPC Certificates
- Prepare Tender Documents
- Building Surveying
- 3D Visualisation
- Land Surveys
- Transfer Maps
- Organise Project Costings For Mortgage Purposes
- Site Inspections & Mortgage Certification